Friday, August 31, 2012

Fundraiser!

I would like to invite everyone to my fundraising night on Wednesday September 12th! It will go from 7pm-9pm at the The Tennis Academy's MVP lounge in Calgary (5600 19 Street Southwest).There will be a silent auction, live music from Calgary's poet laureate Kris Demeanor, and a chance to try out biathlon with a laser rifle. There will a be $5 cover to get in and includes free wings. You will be able to purchase drinks and other food from the bar as well. I would love for everyone who can to come join me and support my dream of making it to the Olympics! For many of you who have already supported me in the past I would love to get a chance to thank you for all your help as well.

The Tennis Academy is located just behind Glenmore athletic park, here is a close up map. Check out the address on google maps to find out how to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment